Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3 Free Android Apps I Played With



Hello my friends, let's see what applications I've played with on my Android.

(1) Scan life (scanlife.com)

This program scans the bar codes and data matrix codes of products and services. It sends you a web site online retailers or other suppliers based on bar code scanning. It can be used to find sales / better on-line offer for certain products that you find in stores.

For example, to find a book for your child, but do not want to pay a $ 15.99 retail. You can scan a book and you can find it online for $ 7.99. This is a significant discount, and you will be better even after paying shipping.

This works well on a fairly large # of the product. I tried it on my Android and seemed pretty reliable and mature too.

(2) Inrix traffic (inrix.com)

This is an application that provides insight into the state of auto traffic. Owned businesses in the UK, this app is very useful when you are in traffic and want to get in the way of information about what comes in front of you in terms of traffic jams, closed ramps, accidents etc. While the app has other features, such such as providing fuel economy value of services, etc. that I see in terms of proactively identify and avoid road blocks.

It integrates with Google Maps, as well as being neat, clean and intuitive user interface. I have downloaded from the Android Market, I've been using it for almost a month and now it works like a champ.

(3) for Android LinkedIn (linkedin.com)

This app allows you hook up your LinkedIn profile on the mobile way. It's a mobile version of the popular business site LinkedIn. It is light, but rather a versatile version of the web site. You can see my profile for updates, links, current open calls and messages. You can search for people and invite them to connect, share the update and send a message.

This is a good companion when doing business on the road and you have a pre-built LinkedIn profile.

world only scratch the shell of the apples, but these mobile applications is becoming more and more serious. All those currently offered to consumers free of charge.

Disclosure: at the time of this Article shall not hold shares or any other kind of interest / shares in any of the companies I mentioned in my article

.

Adrian Corbuleanu
Miami Beach, FL
08/19/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment