Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Best Free Android Apps For Sports Fans



Just like all other categories of Android apps, sports apps available for your Android phone are very diverse. In my opinion, that category may be different simply because of all the different sports that are played throughout the world. Of course, with each sport comes hundredth Android applications.

If, for example, that you are looking for an app that will allow you to keep up with many European leagues, you should have at least some help before you start taking applications. If you go in blind, chances are it will take ten applications, which sounds like it would do the trick before you find one that is not half what they would like to do! That's just how it is. I just hope that if you go about finding applications in this way, you're that way with the free-apps otherwise be out hundreds of dollars a pretty darn fast.

One last note: I will concentrate on the free Android apps sports that are popular now and will be popular in the future. Well it's obvious, is not it? Not exactly a lot of applications to fly to the top of the rankings because it is a time of year or major sporting event is taking place (World Cup or the Olympics). I am also looking clean quality app and app developers. In this way, if you want an awesome App football (American football or soccer or regular), you should be pretty happy now and in the future with a list I ...

Although there are many sports that Android apps are not many more things than providing sports news, I am concentrating on free Android apps for sports fans in this list.

Sporting News Pro Football

If you are a big NFL fan, this app should be on the phone. This is a great app to have a game day, or if you're like me and prefer to look at every stat for every player! The user interface is elegant and not too crowded.

CBS Sports Football Pro

I really should not have two pro football Android apps on my list, but it is the most popular sport in the United States, and after thinking about it, why not have three? Maybe I will not go so far. That's a big football app for everyone, but it is really geared towards those who play Fantasy Football with CBS Sports. Just sign in and you'll have complete control over these fantasies!

NBA Time Lite 2009-10

This is the official NBA Android apps from last season. This app is coming season will surely be even better! It provides all the players and team stats, real-time results, and even TV information, so you can find out what channels your favorite team play on! If you are a NBA fan and want a standalone app in December basketball, this is your best choice.

F1 LIVE RACING

Are you a fan of Formula 1? I'll tell you, honestly, I'm not much a fan, but this does not mean that I do not like this application. This free Android app sport provides more than just live updates every F1 race around the world. Plain and simple, the graphics and entertainment features. If you download this application, you will not be disappointed!

FotMob 5.0 - live football

The best soccer leagues from around the world have followed in this app. Some of them are Premier League, Serie A, Primera Division and Allsvenskan. I could go on and on, but I really do not have a clue what I'm talking about, haha. I'll admit that I'm not the biggest football (soccer) fan, but I looked through this app, and it is very solid, professionally built an app that I would recommend to everyone.

ESPN ScoreCenter

I really should not say much more than that is the official ESPN app. Heck, I'm not going to ESPN's "World Leader in Sports" after all the

SportsTap

This is again more of a sports portal. All major sports are covered by this application and that is obviously why hundreds of thousands of people really like it! It was tastefully done, and you'll never complain about the lack of statistics or information.

If you are looking for only one free applications free sport to satisfy your sports fix, you can not go wrong with either ESPN ScoreCenter or SportsTap!

Major League Baseball News

There is a limit too (not a bad way) baseball information crammed into this app! If you can not get enough of MLB, you need to download this free Android app now. With all the standard statistics, standings and results, every team has its own page and you can customize your RSS feed through this application!

MMA News

All the latest results of the upcoming matches and octagon gossip you've ever wanted! If you are into mixed martial arts, to get the app. IMO, it blows away any other MMA-related Android app.

Sports Radio Droid

their radio app gives you the ability to listen to just about any sport show in the country! There is a healthy list of stations that are covered, and literally I need this application when I go on vacation. God forbid I'd be away from my sports talk show for a few days, haha. It is also a great app if you live far away from your hometown and your favorite team.

Dear note:

Boxing NEWS
Fantasy Guru
Golf Channel Mobile
NHL News
WNBA Center Court

0 comments:

Post a Comment