Thursday, August 11, 2011

Android Apps That Can Help You Lose Weight



Remember when the phone was just a phone? If you need to talk to someone, you used the phone and that is all that is good for.

These days my phone can do more than tricorders cool things we saw on Star Trek in the sixties. My Droid even has a cute little app on it called "Tricorder." So that got me to thinking about using my phone as a means of weight loss, and when I went looking on the market, I was not disappointed.

I found a few applications that are perfect to help you lose weight.

Some, like CalorieCounter and FitSynch are obvious, while applications like Rockons may not be quite as obvious.

So let's jump into it using the Android Smartphone lose weight (almost all of these applications are available for the iPhone, incidentally ).

that eat

Most diet plans will tell you that it is critical to your daily diet so that you can track all the food that you are stuffing your face. However, it can easily become just another thing you can forget about the kitchen table when you're out and about. I know mine is often somewhere other than my purse.

My phone, on the other hand, might as well be attached to me - it goes with me everywhere. So, taking the program as CalorieCounter is perfect. You can follow all of the day (and not all the math and adding up the calories, and will even watch how many calories are in something), without having to follow a food diary.

There is a specific weight watchers called WWdiary.

exercise

Exercise is a critical part of any successful weight loss program. And as you might have guessed there are many applications you can download to help you stay on track with your exercise. My favorite app in this department is called FitSynch. This video tones, 500 different workouts for you to try (so you never get bored) and 60 fitness plans.

Music

All Android phones have a built in music player, but it's terrible ... The program I used to play music on a computer in 1999 was better than this thing. Fortunately, no such application Rockons are pretty good. ITunes is not quite good, but plenty good enough to queue up your favorite workout songs.

Just remember that studies show that listening to music has been shown to increase the level of intensity, which means more calories and reduce body fat.

So there you have it -. Several applications can use to place a phone that works for you in your goal to lose weight

0 comments:

Post a Comment